Certified Veterinary acupuncture courses in UK
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to take acupuncture classes in a prescribed order or can I start at any time?
You must start at session one and continue along with your class. Of course, if you have mitigating circumstances, you can miss a session and make it up later, but the best results come from taking sessions in sequence, as they build on each other.
2. Who is eligible to enroll in the Acupuncture Course?
Our acupuncture courses are offered to licensed veterinarians and junior and senior veterinary school students only. However, no prior knowledge of acupuncture or TCVM is required.
3. What's the format of the online lectures? How can I access them?
Sessions 1 and 3 take place online. After you register, you will receive instructions for accessing the online lectures via email. You will also receive a PDF file of lecture slides with which you can take notes and follow along.
Click here to view examples of online lectures and lab demos.
4. My friend says I will miss the magic of going to the Chi Institute if I take the online/on-site class. Is this true?
No, you will still come to class in a campus where Chi Institute of Europe instructors will be teaching for three sessions, and the magic will still be here! Also, you will hear student questions and instructor comments in the online classroom, as if you were physically in the lecture room.
5. What if I still have questions that were not answered during the online sessions?
Students in our online sessions are assigned their own tutors and their own chat groups to help them get their questions answered. In addition to tutors, online sessions include an overview and review of on-site sessions.
6. Will I lose any in-person experience by attending two sessions in a virtual classroom?
No, because you will receive considerable hands-on instruction in our three on-site sessions. Furthermore, we are fair and responsive to our students’ needs, and have made every effort to present our online classes with the same high standards and personalized care that our students have come to expect from our on-site classes.
With two sessions held online, it allows for more hands-on wet lab time during on-site sessions. Students have the opportunity to practice needling on live animals during each on-site session. Students leave the course confident to practice acupuncture, make diagnoses and treatments.
7. Do I have to pay the entire tuition when I register?
No, the application fee of 100€ (which you pay only once as a new Chi student) will save your seat when you register. The tuition of each session is due 30 days before the start of each session.
8. When will my name appear on your website referral list?
After you have completed one on-site session.