Balance Method Acupuncture Course
Acupuncture has evolved since thousands of years. Recent investigations demonstrate by fMRI how fast the stimulus travels and affects the brain arriving at 200 milliseconds or almost instantaneously. The response of the stimulus should yield an effect as fast as it arrives, at least in pain control. This fast response characterizes the Balance Method from I-Ching Acupuncture. If we place the needle in the correct spot the response should be immediate, within seconds or minutes after.
This requieres a good knowledge of the Shu Points or Command Points, also known as Antique Points. These points are located distal to the Elbow and Knee. It requieres knowledge of the different balancing systems, of the correspondence of the 12 joints, of the Imaging and Mirror concept, of the Global Balance concept, the 12 magical points, of the Ba-Gwa, and the trigrams and hexagrams, of the 5 Elements Theory, Seasonal Balance and more. This knowledge will allow us to use distal more energetic points to obtain immediate results.
- Learn Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand several of the Masters famous 6 Systems of balancing for external and internal disorders.
- Learn how to Balance for Internal Disorders such as genitourinary, gastrointestinal, endocrine, 5 sense organs, and more using Ba Gua, hexagram Meridian Conversion.
- Learn how to balance when a whole Meridian or several Meridians are affected or what to do when the case is so complicated using only 4 needles, or 8 or 12 needles.
Students have the option to receive a certification as Certified Veterinarians in Balance Method. The certification is approved by The Chi Institute, and by the World Association of MVTC (also known as WATCVM). The requirements to obtain certification are as follows:
- Complete the Practical Exam with a score of at least 75%.
- Complete the Written Exam