The Chi Institute College of Veterinary Medicine Scholarship Program was established as part of an effort to promote the presence of TCVM in veterinary medical schools. Through this scholarship program, Chi grants a total of 7.000€ worth of scholarships to six applicants each year. Scholarships are awarded to veterinary private clinic and veterinary school faculty members.
The deadline for the current application cycle is December 15th, 2018.
There are two types of scholarships available:
1. Scholarship for Veterinary School Students and clinic practitioners
The Chi Institute CVM Scholarship for Veterinary School Students gives junior and senior vet school students the exciting opportunity to begin their TCVM training before starting their veterinary practice. The same opportunity is given to the vets with more experience that want to include TCVM as part of their services. We assert that the best form of veterinary medicine comes from an integrated approach, and we believe that current vet school students and practicing vets are particularly likely to succeed as integrated practitioners if they are given the opportunity to study TCVM.
Qualifications and Requirements
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be a current junior or senior student in an accredited college of veterinary medicine (CVM) or a vet working in a clinic.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a CVM faculty member or supervisor, colleague, etc.
- Fill out the application form.
500€ for each of the 3 students that receive the scholarship. This discount is applicable to session 5 of the course.
How to Apply
- Download and read the scholarship information package and fill out the application form in the package or Apply Online (recommended).
- Complete the online application form (or email or mail the PDF application form), with the corresponding documents listed in the form (recommendation letter, personal motivation letter and updated resume).
- Send the application and documents by the due date to email@example.com
2. Scholarship for Veterinary School Faculty, Residents, and Graduate Students
The Chi Institute CVM Scholarship for faculty, residents, and graduate students was established as part of an initiative to promote TCVM in academia and research. Those affiliated with colleges of veterinary medicine have great potential to advance TCVM through the crucial role they play in educating future veterinarians and conductingresearch. We encourage all faculty members, residents and graduate students with an interest in TCVM to apply for the Chi CVM scholarship. CVM Scholarships are granted to two CVM faculty members, resident or graduate student each year.
- 1000€ scholarships will be awarded to 2 CVM faculty members, graduate student or resident.
How to Apply
- Download and fill out the Chi CVM Scholarship Application or Apply Online (recommended).
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your CVM department head or supervisor, detailing why you should be chosen to receive this award.
- Submit a letter of intent, outlining your interests and goals in TCVM. Indicate how you could contribute to TCVM in the future, be itthrough supporting academic courses in TCVM or through research.
- Submit your curriculum vitae detailing your professional history, personal history, and hobbies and interests.
- Email your application form, recommendation letter, letter of intent, CV, and copy of your CVM ID by the due date to firstname.lastname@example.org